Monday, October 13, 2008

Do these wings make me look fat?



When did walking become strenuous for me? Embarking on a fitness regime starting tonight and I'm very uptight. If it was easy I'd have already done it.

What I am trying to get a handle on is being able to write what I need and want to write and not what I think other people will like. It is proving harder than I expected.

Needless to say, I will continue to post until I either find my voice or find something else that works.

By the way. The only thing funnier than a midget with a mullet is a midget with a mullet wearing bondage gear. Just sayin'... Not to mention his mustache is Fabulous!!!

2 comments:

floyd barber said...

I can't decide if it would be a smidge funnier if he was wearing diapers.

Anonymous said...

FIND YOUR VOICE! GOOD LUCK!